Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] git-review fails with an SSL error

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 23:10:46 +0100
Hi Paul,

Just a note. You didn’t 'clone master this morning'.
What happened is that you cloned the whole repository, and then checked out the master branch into a work area.
I’m noting that, because it’s imperative that you build the right mental model when working with git.
Tricky at first, but you’ll get the hang of it.

Thanks,
Jaap