Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Inclusion of KDE code in WS

From: Michal Labedzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:14:47 +0100

On 28 December 2016 at 09:37, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Online:
https://cgit.kde.org/kitemmodels.git/tree/src

I am ok with that (but I am not lawyer [yet]). Please check if you are able to use it with Qt5 and also Qt4.

I think you can add kitemmodels as OPTIONAL library for Wireshark (if found - use it, otherwise use internal version).

> 3 KDE classes

How many files [Could you provide names?] and what exactly classes [names]?

--

Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Michał Łabędzki, Software Engineer

Product Development Services

http://www.tieto.com / http://www.tieto.pl
---
ASCII: Michal Labedzki
location: Swobodna 1 Street, 50-088 Wrocław, Poland
room: 5.01 (desk next to 5.08)
---
Please note: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank You.
---
---
Tieto Poland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Szczecinie, ul. Malczewskiego 26. Zarejestrowana w Sądzie Rejonowym Szczecin-Centrum w Szczecinie, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem 0000124858. NIP: 8542085557. REGON: 812023656. Kapitał zakładowy: 4 271500 PLN