Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark from PPA

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:45:40 +0100
Hi Balint
I have installed the latest version of wireshark (2.2.3) from ppa, that, if I'm not mistalen, is managed by you.
I still get

Wireshark 2.2.3 (Git Rev Unknown from unknown)

while I thought I had fixed it. Can you give me the detailed procedure you follow to generate those packages, so I can try to definitely fix it? I'd like to have it fixed for the next release.
Thanks
Dario.