Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GUI Change for Wireshark Remote Interfaces

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:57:53 +0200
I've changed the title to something that helps me recognize it, but I can change it to something else.

The show column is a duplicate of the list of interfaces in the first tab. The basic idea would be to manage all general issues of the interfaces (hide/show, comments, ...) in the first tab, use the second to add pipes and the third to remote interfaces.

But on a more general note, as you cannot store the remote interfaces, why should you want to hide them? They are only valid in the current session anyway?

regards
Roland