Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GUI Change for Wireshark Remote Interfaces

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:36:37 +0200
Hi

I am currently rewriting the ManageInterfacesDialog, and so far I am nearly done. The last thing open are the Remote Capture Interfaces.

But to do this the right way, I am also going to get rid of the two popup dialogs and change the layout of the tab a little bit. So I wanted to get some feedback what you guys think or need for this. Please see the two attached links for a mockup of what the new dialog will look like.

Just keep in mind, that although those are Mac-themed screens, the remote capture interfaces will still be only available on Windows (due to WinPCAP pcap_open).

Capture settings for interface: http://pasteboard.co/jX6whNYXn.png

Cheers,
Roland