Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Running extcaps from windows console

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:54:45 +0200
I'm testing some new features of extcaps, and I'm trying to launch them from windows console.
The compilation of Wireshark.sln goes to the end and I'm able to launch run\RelWithDebInfo\wireshark.exe. But when I try to launch an extcap manually as run\RelWithDebInfo\extcap\sshdump.exe --help I get the following error: "The program can't start because libwsutil.dll is missing from your computer"
What's the part I'm missing?
Thanks
Dario.