Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] checklicenses.py

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 14:07:19 -0700
On Aug 6, 2016, at 1:21 PM, João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Done in https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/16913/.

Does "Removed regex to check files without an extension." mean that we are, or aren't, checking files without an extension?

If it means we aren't, should we give the few scripts that don't have an extension an extension, such as .sh for shell scripts, so that we check them for a license?  Most of our shell scripts have a .sh extension, although that's not necessarily the right answer for shell scripts to be run as commands.