Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] checklicenses.py

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:00:37 +0100

On 08/05/2016 08:56 AM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
I confirm ;-) (too slow...)

But it is strange don't get the same warning between Ubuntu 14.04 and
16.04....

I assume the licensecheck regexes changed. Michael may need to be running 16.04 to test this with any accuracy.

While on the subject of checklicenses.py, should BSD + GPLv2 (only) be whitelisted? The airpcap license situation needs some attention.

Cheers

Le vendredi 5 ao�t 2016, Jo�o Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> a �crit :