Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Got "Radiotap data goes past the end of the radiotap header" for

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 15:24:48 +0800
Hi list,

I have added Radiotap header to Windows. Currently only Flags, Channel and Antenna Signal are supported.

The whole header with Radiotap data is 14 bytes:
8 bytes header + 1 byte Flags + 4 bytes Channel + 1 byte Antenna Signal.

This looks good to me. But Wireshark 2.0.2 warns like below with red color:
Expert Info (Error/Malformed): Radiotap data goes past the end of the radiotap header

So I don't know what happens here. Is there anything wrong with the radiotap header?

My capture file is:

The Npcap supporting Radiotap header capturing is:

Cheers,
Yang