Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Anyone willing to solve this ancient MAPI bug?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:58:39 +0100
Hi all,

There's a bug (with a long grey beard by now) in
packet-dcerpc-mapi.c:mapi_dissect_bitmap_ulEventType() where it reads flags (16
bits) and then goes on to add bits to the tree, including bits 30 and 31 (called
fnevReserverForMapi and fnevExtended). I've got no idea what these should be, so
if anyone can determine the correct bitmaps we can finally close this bug.

Thanks,
Jaap