Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Anyone willing to solve this ancient MAPI bug?

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:25:44 +0100

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

There's a bug (with a long grey beard by now) in
packet-dcerpc-mapi.c:mapi_dissect_bitmap_ulEventType() where it reads flags (16
bits) and then goes on to add bits to the tree, including bits 30 and 31 (called
fnevReserverForMapi and fnevExtended). I've got no idea what these should be, so
if anyone can determine the correct bitmaps we can finally close this bug.
Hi Jaap,

There is a bug on bugtracker ? and there is somewhere a pcap ?

Cheers

Thanks,
Jaap