Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] TMX eXtreme Message Transfer (XMT) Protocol

From: Zura Kutchava <zkutch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 03:29:22 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Guy Harris

Thanks for answer - among dev-wireshark do you know anybody with name "David Arnold" <davida@xxxxxxxxx> ?

Zura
On Tue, 3/1/16, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] TMX eXtreme Message Transfer (XMT) Protocol
 To: "Zura Kutchava" <zkutch@xxxxxxxxx>, "Developer support list for Wireshark" <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 7:12 AM

 On Feb 28, 2016, at 7:49
 PM, Zura Kutchava <zkutch@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Recently I finished
 parser for TMX eXtreme Message Transfer (XMT) Protocol on
 Perl for one project.

 > Now I ended with them all relations and
 think that it may be will be useful to suggest this parser
 for wireshark community.

 > Sorry if I am writing on wrong mail, in
 this case, please, tell me for whom I should write. If not,
 then how I can make my script to be useful for
 wireshark.

 By using
 what you've learned writing the Perl parser and writing
 Wireshark dissector for the protocol in C or Lua.  See the
 Wireshark Developer's Guide:

     https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/