Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Installing IDL or Pidl in UBUNTU OS

From: Parinay Mahakur <parinay.svnit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:18:01 +0530
Dear Madam/Sir,
I want to install IDL (Interactive Data Language) in UBUNTU operation system. So can you please send me the terminal code so that I can install the IDL.
Or, if you have any other method to install it in UBUNTU OS then please send me the method.
Or, if Pidl is equivalent to IDL then also it will be beneficial for me.

If you will help me in installing IDL or Pidl in UBUNTU, then I will be grateful to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Parinay Mahakur

Department of Applied Physics

National Institute of Technology - Surat

Gujarat

India