Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK GUI: filter shortcuts multiplied when changing profiles.

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:03:37 +0000

Hi,

A user of our internal Wireshark version reported to me that if you have profiles with filter shortcuts switching between profiles

Will add all the filter shortcuts to the menu bar adding the new shortcuts to the end leaving you with a long list of filters that may not fit the window.

I don’t have the time to look into it in the next few days so if someone else can that would be great.

Best regards

Anders