Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding interface to wpcap/libpcap for sending packets to Rx path

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:16:06 +0800
Hi list,

I want to implement a feature that Npcap can send packets to Rx (receive path) instead of the current Tx (send path). I know how to implement this in the driver layer. But I don't know how to add this interface to wpcap.dll. I don't want to change too much like adding a function call. What's the best practice to do this? Thanks.

Cheers,
Yang