Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Extcap DLTs

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:01:40 +0100

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't like it very much... Having too many interfaces is not likeable. Expecially when related to this bug

We actually provide a plug-in with our extcap utility, which allows the user to set more generic options via  a gui hook-up (using the plugin_if functionality). But you could also use a more generic preference in Wireshark itself and read from there.

Can you point me to this in the code?