Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Extcap DLTs

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:29:54 +0100
I'm working on a new extcap that will leverage randpkt-core to give wireshark a local random packet generator through randpktdump (the new extcap).
I'm stucking with the DLTs part. The extcap must answer to the external call about which DLTs it can generate. Randpkt-core can generate 5 different DLTs, depending on the selected packet type.
What is the extcap supposed to answer to --extcap-dtls ? When asked for that, the packet type is still not known.
Thanks for your help.
Dario.