Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTP session plugin

From: "POZUELO Gloria (BCS/PSD)" <gloria.pozuelo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 07:43:51 +0000

Hi all,

I get in touch with you, since I would like to develop a new plugin for GTP protocol (V1 and V2 versions). This functionality would consists of looking for all messages that belongs to the same session.  For instance: you select from 1 to N Create Session Request or Create PDP Context and all the information about those sessions will be shown, this way you could export those specific packets.

I don’t know if someone is developing this feature or maybe it’s not possible to develop this utility. I know that the procedure would be something similar to this:

-          Create Session Request or Create PDP Context Request with IMSI = IMSI + date ranges

-          Grab the IP and sequence number. The response must be accepted

o   Grab IPs and TEIDs from all control/bearers => session FTEIDs

-          Look for all messages with:

o   IP dest + TEID Header in session FTEIDs

o   Grab Create Bearer/Modify Bearer/Update PDP context, etc and update session FTEIDs

o   When the message is a request, the response must be searched by IP + SN (Header TEID can be = 0) in a maximum period of time

o   When the session is closed…cancel it as of X seconds.

Some advice would be appreciated and if someone is developing or have had any experiences trying to develop it, would be useful.

Thank you and regards.

**** DISCLAIMER****
http://www.bics.com/maildisclaimer/