Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wiretap changes for pcapng

From: Hadriel Kaplan <the.real.hadriel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:05:00 -0400
Howdy,
I'd like to modify tshark/wireshark/etc., to fully handle the pcapng
file format.

But to do that, wiretap needs to be changed in a non-trivial fashion.

So instead of enumerating all the changes I propose to make to wiretap
in an email, I've created a page on the wiki to describe my proposal:

https://wiki.wireshark.org/WiretapPcapng

That way folks can modify the wiki page to make corrections, add
ideas, whatever.
Please give it a look-over if you're interested.

-hadriel