Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Improve the loopback wiki page

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:54:30 +0200

Le 25 août 2015 3:41 PM, "Yang Luo" <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi list,
>
> I noticed that "Loopback capture setup" (https://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Loopback) has some discussions about loopback capturing on Windows, and it is not updated these months. As Npcap can capture and send loopback traffic now, I hope that someone could add Npcap as one of the solutions besides the recent RawCap, LNM, etc. Thanks.

Hi Yang,

As this is a wiki, anybody (including yourself) can modify it ;)
That said, your good work definitely needs to be part of the wiki so I might contribute myself. When is your GSoC finishing? Will there be a more official download page (instead of your svn folder) that we could put on the wiki? When do you expect to release the "official" or "final" version?

Cheers,
Pascal.