Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Improve the loopback wiki page

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 21:41:46 +0800
Hi list,

I noticed that "Loopback capture setup" (https://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Loopback) has some discussions about loopback capturing on Windows, and it is not updated these months. As Npcap can capture and send loopback traffic now, I hope that someone could add Npcap as one of the solutions besides the recent RawCap, LNM, etc. Thanks.

Cheers,
Yang