Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] WIRESHARK_QUIT_AFTER_CAPTURE

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:57:54 -0400
On 08/20/15 04:30, Dario Lombardo wrote:
Hi list
Wireshark can quit after capture when the
variable WIRESHARK_QUIT_AFTER_CAPTURE is set and -a and -k are
activated. This is used mainly for testing purposes, according to the
manual.
This feature doesn't work in offline mode, when opening a local file.
This would be very useful, so I tried to implement it in offline mode,
but then I got lost into the qt/gtk code. Can anyone give me some clue
about where the quit_after_cap check can be added?

Maybe in main_cf_cb_file_read_finished() (which should be called when we're done reading in the file)?

I haven't a clue about the Qt side...