Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows file wildcard support

From: Hadriel Kaplan <the.real.hadriel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:25:44 -0400
Howdy,
Can someone with a Windows build platform try building the current
repo and run the mergecap test suite and figure out how to get the
file wildcarding to work? The Windows buildbots are failing due to the
test suite failing, and it's failing because the wildcard method
doesn't seem to work in Windows.

It used to work, using nmake, but the buildbots use cmake and it's not
working. I thought it was just that setargv.obj wasn't being linked in
(as happened in bug 10354), but even when I added it in this change
it's still not working:

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/10143/

Unfortunately I don't have a Windows platform so I'm just shooting in
the dark trying to get it to work on the buildbots. (it works fine for
Linux/Mac)

-hadriel