Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows automated builds migrated to CMake

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:29:22 +0200
Hi

Am I correct, that as for now, there is no plan to move the download of the necessary libraries for building Wireshark on Windows from the nmake system to cmake as well?

Also, the wiki pages do not seem to reflect the cmake build and the buildbot waterfall display only seem to run cmake, but not build using it? Would be helpful to setup a cmake enforced build on Windows, which is still a little bit tricky (even using MSVC2013 and Qt).

regards,
Roland