Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows automated builds migrated to CMake

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:41:43 +0100

On 16 April 2015 at 09:29, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Am I correct, that as for now, there is no plan to move the download of the necessary libraries for building Wireshark on Windows from the nmake system to cmake as well?

The download of libraries is in CMake (excepting QT).  See change 7990 (https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/7990/).

Also, the wiki pages do not seem to reflect the cmake build and the buildbot waterfall display only seem to run cmake, but not build using it? Would be helpful to setup a cmake enforced build on Windows, which is still a little bit tricky (even using MSVC2013 and Qt).

The Developers Guide hasn't been updated yet, README.cmake is the current source of info.

There are still some loose ends to tidy up, e.g. PortAudio and CMake warnings but it's usable as is.

--
Graham Bloice