Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:58:12 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have start to use Transifex web service to manage and follow Wireshark Translations.

Transifex, it is a Gerrit of translation ;-), it is possible to review translation, add comment...

The idea is manage directly translation with Transifex and refuse patch about translation on Gerrit.

It is possible to download and reupload directy ts file (don't need Gerrit)

I think, the translation will be resync (between Gerrit/Transifex) every week, i have start a script for launch this resync.

Hi,

It is ok for everybody ?

Regards,