Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:02:28 +0100

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Alexis La Goutte
> <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have start to use Transifex web service to manage and follow Wireshark
>> Translations.
>>
>> Transifex, it is a Gerrit of translation ;-), it is possible to review
>> translation, add comment...
>>
>> The idea is manage directly translation with Transifex and refuse patch
>> about translation on Gerrit.
>>
>> It is possible to download and reupload directy ts file (don't need
>> Gerrit)
>>
>> I think, the translation will be resync (between Gerrit/Transifex) every
>> week, i have start a script for launch this resync.
>>

> Hi,
>

> It is ok for everybody ?
I don't plan working on translation thus it is OK with me if you would
like to manage translations there .

Do I understand correctly that you plan committing the translations in
bulk through Gerrit?
Either way please explain the change in the workflow on our wiki pages
about contributing patches.

Cheers,
Balint