Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] unable to post from my normal email account

From: Andy Howell <AndyHowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:27:35 -0600
Hello,

	I am unable to post from my regular email account ( ie not this email address ). The
wireshark mail server accepts my mail, but it never makes it to the list.

The mailman email commands do not work from either this mail address or my regular one, so
its hard to say if my mail is making it to mailman or not.

I'm CC'ing wireshark-dev just so I can see if this makes it through or not.

I'd appreciate any help in troubleshooting this.

Thanks,

	Andy