Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit StartSSL OpenID provider

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:42:08 +0200
Hi,

Has anyone tried to link a StartSSL identity in Gerrit? I just tried to do so,
but get a 401 Unauthorized back in Gerrit.

Although not available in the UI, you can chose your own OpenID provider by
hitting one of the provider buttons (e.g. StartSSL), then cancel by hitting Esc
(Stop). Use Firebug to disable the submit event on the form and edit the hidden
form, then submit.

In my case, I chose for https://lekensteyn.startssl.com/ but now I have another
Anonymous Coward account which is not linked to my main identity.

Any suggestions to remove the Anonymous Coward account, and properly link my
StartSSL identity to Gerrit?
--
Kind regards,
Peter