Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Harman HiQnet protocol

From: Raphaël Doursenaud <rdoursenaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 00:41:52 +0200
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a dissector for the Harman HiQnet protocol.

This is a protocol used for controlling pro-audio gear from Harman Group vendors (AKG, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Lexicon, Martin, Soundcraft and Studer).
More information can be found at http://hiqnet.harmanpro.com/

This is my first time writing a dissector so I would like to thank and congratulate the people who wrote the documentation. It's tremendously helpful.

If anyone has any interest in helping bringing support for this protocol into Wireshark, please chime in.
Protocol documentation is public, so it's fairly easy to implement.

I'm using a Soundcraft Si Compact 16 for analysis/debugging, the ultimate goal being able to control it from a custom built application.

Regards,
--
Raphaël Doursenaud