Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] changes to gtk\main_filter_toolbar.c not shown while building wi

From: Ateeth Kumar <ateethkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:26:43 -0500
I am building wireshark in ubuntu from source code.

I am using GTK2 to build wireshark and therefore I use:
./configure --with-gtk2=yes --with-qt=no
However any changes to the gtk\main_filter_toolbar.c are not reflected to the wireshark application when i "make" and run "sudo wireshark".

However the same thing works in win32.
I am able to make changes to the filter toolbar.

Can someone please help me with this?

Regards,
Ateeth Kumar Thirukkovulur
Research Assistant