Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding trace to buildbot for fuzz testing

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:54:20 -0400
On 8/25/2014 3:37 PM, Stalley, Sean wrote:
Hello All,

I have a trace that I would like to add to the buildbot for regression
testing. I uploaded it here:

https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=13015&action=edit

Is there a way I can add this trace to the list of traces that the
buildbot runs?

Thanks,

Sean

The MAUSB dissector does not register for a TCP port (i.e., the default port is 0).

So: MAUSB TCP captures read by Wireshark (default configuration) won't be dissected.

Unfortunately, we don't currently have a solution for that (altho ISTR that there's been suggestions to somehow include Wireshark configuration information in PCAPNG files).

(The MAUSB SNAP capture files will be dissected and thus at least those will exercise the dissector during buildbot fuzz-testing).

Bill