Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Difference between Autofoo and CMake build ?

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:15:34 -0400
On 7/24/2014 2:09 PM, Kevin Cox wrote:

I usually get these too.  Maybe it was a compiler bug or something.  I
will try checking out the old version and doing a clean build to see if
the warning/error shows up now.

I just did a complete rebuild and I am now getting this error under
CMake as well.  I must have messed up my CMake "configure" somehow.

Kevin:

Ok; thanks for taking the time to do this.

    (I always like to follow thru on things to make sure
     there isn't some issue we need to address).

Bill