Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 1.12 release schedule

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:19:41 -0700
I plan to release 1.12.0rc3 tomorrow (the 22nd) followed by 1.12.0 on
the 29th. If we need to hold off either release for any reason please
let me know.

Until now release candidate tags have been preceded by a hyphen, e.g.
v1.10.0-rc1. As noted in change 2759 this causes a problem for RPM and
Debian packaging so I plan to drop the hyphen.