Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building with Visual Studio Professional 2013 ...

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:04:46 -0700
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Graham Bloice
<graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So what amendments, if any, are necessary for the Developers Guide build
> instructions?

Most of the problems seem to have been missteps on my part. Eg, not
realizing that the SDK needed to be installed before Visual Studio
2013 etc ... and choosing not to install the Windows version of Python
because the instructions left open the possibility that I did not need
to do that.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe