Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Installing 32-bit rpm in 64-bit RHEL machine

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:09:13 -0400
Do you mean you've only got the 32-bit CD/DVD and you're trying to install from there? If so, did you modify your yum configuration to look on the CD/DVD instead of on the Internet (which, if you're using a CD, I'm guessing you're not connected to)?

Another possibility is that the base CD/DVD may not have Wireshark (or at least the GUI version) on it. I thought that only happened in RHEL6 but maybe it was also the case in RHEL5. Of course you could look around the CD/DVD to see if that's the case.