Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Git+gerrit status update - 2014-01-14

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:20:08 -0500
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 02:51:19PM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 01:14:50PM +0100, Bálint Réczey wrote:
>> > It is in the upper right corner.
>> > The links are pretty small. You are not the first who missed them. :-)
>>
>> Can you please provide the URL? If the URL is
>> https://code.wireshark.org/review/login/register/q/status:open,n,z then
>> I've found the button even before asking but it just doesn't work for me.
>
> OK, this is FRUSTRATING by now. I found out I needed to use only the launchpad
> username, not the launchpad email to log in.
> Then I added the ssh public key. On the same page I then clicked "continue" on
> the bottom of the page. I was rewarded with
> ----------------
> Code Review - Error
> line 0:-1 no viable alternative at input '<EOF>'
> Continue
> How do I get past this error message?

The only related info I've found [1] suggests that the request to the
server succeeded, but something on the client got confused. You might
be able to just go back to the main gerrit page and start using it as
if everything succeeded.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/repo-discuss/bqSvE89dSXk