Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RFC: new types for hfi->display (STR_ASCII, STR_UNICODE), drop p

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 13:20:19 +0100
Hi,

I renamed base_display_e to field_display_e, and added new enums to field_display_e,
but I wonder if it's correct approach.

For FT_ABSOLUTE_TIME we're using seperate enum
(absolute_time_display_e), so maybe FT_STRING* should also have own enum string_display_e ?

Anyway, dissecotrs using proto_tree_add_unicode_string():
	packet-gsm_sms.c
	packet-etsi_card_app_toolkit.c
	packet-rrc.c
	packet-ptpip.c
	packet-lte-rrc.c
	packet-gmr1_rr.c
	packet-ansi_637.c

Should probably change it back to proto_tree_add_item/ proto_tree_add_string and start using STR_UNICODE display.
If you need some extra flag like: STR_UNICODE_DONT_ESCAPE than go on.

I'll change packet-ip, packet-ipv6, packet-json.

Kuba.