Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] cmake and running from the build directory with plugins
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 22:02:05 -0400
Hi folks,

I was trying a cmake build tonight and noticed that I was not getting any plugins loaded while running from the build directory. First step, of course, was to set WIRESHARK_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIRECTORY.
But after that it seems that the problem is that plugins aren't build in
<my_build_dir>/plugins/<dir>/ but rather
<my_build_dir>/plugins/<dir>/<dir>.dir/ .  Is that expected?  Am I doing
something wrong?  Something to add to README.cmake as a another TODO item?
Regards,
-Jeff

ps. I ran "cmake -DENABLE_GTK3=OFF .."