Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GPL2 (not 2+) license in checklicenses.py

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:20:55 -0400
I was just wondering why checklicenses.py does not permit any "GPL2"
licenses, the only GPL-related ones on the list are GPL2+.

If there's a reason we require 2+ and not just 2 then we will have to
add exceptions for epan/dissectors/packet-ieee80211-radiotap-iter.[ch]
which are dual-licensed under GPL2 and BSD, but not under GPL2+.
Otherwise we can just add GPL2 to the list of valid licenses.

Thanks,
Evan