Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Idea for process image dissection

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:43:53 +0200
Ok. But then the question comes up, if a UI interface should be part
of Wireshark or part of wsgd. As a last resort wsgd could be ported to
wireshark, but this is a shoe I would only put on me as a last step.

Also, should I implement the new UI only for the new (Qt) interface,
or for the GTK interface as well? I would prefer the first step, as I
do have good knowledge of the framework, but very little about GTK.

kind regards,
Roland