Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Idea for process image dissection

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:31:21 +0100
On 15 October 2013 17:25, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I actually did not know about wsgd.free.fr. For what I want to
achieve, this would be completely sufficient. But It would need a UI,
because the definition of the wsgd and fdesc files would be too much
for the nomal user.

I will work on that instead, and see where I can go from there.

Just one question though, why is this plugin not part of wireshark?

I think the main reason is that it's C++.