Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Inconsistent QT5_BASE_DIR

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:56:20 +0100
On 12 October 2013 18:24, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

set setup for nmake seems to be C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\msvc2010 while the
value for cmake is just c:\qt\qt5.1.1\5.1.1
My motivation was to not rule out mingw builds. In case there is no
interest in that kind of flexibility I'll make cmake use the nmake setup,
otherwise set nmake setup needs to be changed.

I don't believe we've ever supported Windows builds other than with MSVC.

Graham