Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Inconsistent QT5_BASE_DIR

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:24:04 +0200
Hello,

set setup for nmake seems to be C:\Qt\Qt5.1.1\5.1.1\msvc2010 while the
value for cmake is just c:\qt\qt5.1.1\5.1.1
My motivation was to not rule out mingw builds. In case there is no
interest in that kind of flexibility I'll make cmake use the nmake setup,
otherwise set nmake setup needs to be changed.

ciao
     Jörg