Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark PIDL generated dissectors

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 09:56:05 -0400
On 10/06/13 04:29, Matthieu Patou wrote:
By the way it would be nice if other dev in wireshark understand the
term "autogenerated" because I spotted  on the packet-dcerpc-frsrpc.c
not less than 5 manual changes since the last time ronnie pushed the
last version of the regenerated file:

I sent a patch to Samba for at least one of those manual changes years ago[1] but it was (despite a couple reminders) never checked in.

[1] https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2010-December/075016.html