Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Keep getting "unresolved external symbol" error when trying

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 01:19:43 -0700
On May 22, 2013, at 1:05 AM, Richard Turner <turner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I still get the same error :

So, whatever build tools you're using to build QtShark have been told to include "summary.c" in the top-level directory as one of the source files in the build, right?

If not, make it so.  (ui/qt/QtShark.pro *appears* to do that, but maybe there's something subtle I'm missing.  If you're *not* using ui/qt/QtShark.pro, you're on your own.)