Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoC mentors needed

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:11:23 -0700
As you may have noticed from the recent traffic on wireshark-dev there
has been a considerable amount of interest from students in working on
Wireshark. The deadline for student proposals is almost 4 days away and
we already have 19 submissions.

Unfortunately we don't have many mentors, which limits our ability to
accept proposals. If you would like to be a mentor and help out with
some of the projects that have been discussed here recently you can sign
up at

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/wireshark