Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Introduction

From: Richard Turner <turner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:40:39 +0800
On 2013/4/25 16:46, Shwetambara Srivastava wrote:
My name is Shwetambara Srivastava and I am a 3rd year undergraduate at Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad. I am pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering. I wish to participate in Google Summer of Code, 2013. Browsing through the list of organizations, I came across Wireshark. I visited the Ideas page and a few projects like Process Information, New Export Objects and Wireshark for Android, etc. caught my interest.
Hello Shwetambar,

There has been some discussion going about the ideas in which you're interested, feel free to check out mailing list archive:
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201304/.

Also, you can "svn checkout" the latest development trunk and read the documentation for developers as well as relevant existing code.

Regards,
-Richard