Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start and stop capture toolbar buttons?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:34:38 +0100
On 9 April 2013 04:29, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The *proper* (for certain values of that word) way to decide this issue is really to do a usability study, however that is expensive/time-consuming so unless Riverbed wants to make that investment it isn't likely to happen with any degree of rigour.

(though if there is sufficient interest it may be worth taking the opportunity at this year's Sharkfest to put together something simple and informal)

Either way, we aren't going to have any hard data for the expected release of 1.10 unless that gets bumped back a *lot*. The best we can do is probably a quick poll, so I've created just that:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VFyNGmHtbdl827XziWGIHX5KfoxuF4MIaigzQAJph00/viewform

Hopefully the results will be illuminating.

Maybe the poll should be sent to the users list as well?