Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start and stop capture toolbar buttons?

From: Jasper Bongertz <jasper.sharklists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 10:53:13 +0200
Title: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start and stop capture toolbar buttons?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VFyNGmHtbdl827XziWGIHX5KfoxuF4MIaigzQAJph00/viewform

>> Hopefully the results will be illuminating.

> Maybe the poll should be sent to the users list as well?

I could forward the poll to the quite large Wireshark group in the german XING community (sort of a european LinkedIn site), but I think the poll isn't explaining itself enough for anyone who hasn't read the discussions in this mailing list. Maybe we can have an additional intro text on the poll page to make sure people unterstand what the poll is for?

Cheers,
Jasper

jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx